Our people are our greatest assets.
As we understand that our people are our best assets, we plan, develop and build-up the career path of each of our employees, through an extensive and continuous training program and a strong policy of internal promotion.
Because we also believe that each associate of the group has a key role in the success of the company, we are always looking for outstanding professionals to join our band wagon, thus there is a vacancy waiting to be filled by you.
JOB NO. 201803: HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Manage all aspects of the department including compliance to the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Acting as Compliance Officer and MLRO for the Company;
- Review on a regular basis the compliance processes, methodology, policies whilst maintaining the compliance culture.
- Degree in Law or Law and Management or equivalent qualification.
- Holding an ACAMs certification and/or a relevant Master degree would be an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years prior experience in compliance, of which, at least 5 years in the Global Business sector and a minimum of 5 years as MLRO;
- Proven AML/CFT training.
- Strong understanding of all relevant legislations and regulations in addition to practical interpretation and industry norms and filing of STR.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to details;
- Hands-on, self-motivated with proven ability to lead a team;
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task; and
- Have a high sense of integrity and ethical values.
Want to become one of the key persons of an expanding and exciting business?
If your profile matches the above criteria then please send your full CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
07 July 2018
The Company reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.