Our people are our greatest assets.
As we understand that our people are our best assets, we plan, develop and build-up the career path of each of our employees, through an extensive and continuous training program and a strong policy of internal promotion.
Because we also believe that each associate of the group has a key role in the success of the company, we are always looking for outstanding professionals to join our band wagon, thus there is a vacancy waiting to be filled by you.
JOB NO. 201901: RECEPTIONIST
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Attending to phone calls (internal/external) and welcoming guests in a professional manner;
- Keeping record of all correspondence and documents received and sent;
- Organisation and coordinating of dispatch tasks for the Company, including regular dispatch to the banks and other institutions;
- Maintaining staff attendance book;
- Making arrangements as and when necessary for meetings;
- Assisting in organisation of events and client meetings;
- Formatting, typing, printing and binding of documents as part of other document production tasks;
- Any other administrative tasks as delegated by the Management of the Company.
Want to become one of the key persons of an expanding and exciting business?
- HSC minimum;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised;
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven communication skills (English and French); and
- Professional grooming is a must.
Please send your full CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or contact us on the +230 403 4250.
Closing Date for Application: 28 June 2019
The Company reserves the right to convene only the best-qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.